The Block Masters Freebuild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for our freebuild

3 posters

member or OP?

jkraemer01

member or OP? Empty member or OP?

Post  jkraemer01 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 pm

is just signing up make me become a member so i can join, or do i have to pay because i would really like to join the server because this is the only good server i found that lets me build whatever i want! it is the best!
    popperchit
    popperchit

member or OP? Empty You dont have to!

Post  popperchit Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:18 pm

You do not have to sign up on the site to join, but it is reccomended that you do. You can find out ban appeals, and other things on the site. So, signing up on the forum is just for loyal members that want to keep in touch with us.

-Reply from,
    Popperchit
    ilovereno
    Admin

member or OP? Empty Re: member or OP?

Post  ilovereno Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 pm

popperchit wrote:You do not have to sign up on the site to join, but it is reccomended that you do. You can find out ban appeals, and other things on the site. So, signing up on the forum is just for loyal members that want to keep in touch with us.

-Reply from,
    Popperchit
    Actually Yes you do need to sign up:), because you need to make a whitelist application. but the server is free if your on whitelist
    popperchit
    popperchit

member or OP? Empty Oh!

Post  popperchit Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Didnt know that, thanks for the "advice" i thought there was no more whitelist. Well, i will be able to give up-to-date info. See you on the server.

Sponsored content

member or OP? Empty Re: member or OP?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm